Sunday, December 23, 2012

Bucket List?

      Hello again lovelies! So as I'm sure you've already heard; the world was supposed to end the other day. Now let me put this out there, I don't believe it was true. Yet I'd rather be safe then sorry, so I decided to try and cross something off my bucket list. If you don't know what a bucket list is; it's a list of all the things you want to do before you die. Personally I have a very long and interesting bucket list, but one thing that I've been wanting to do for a while is give a guy head while hes driving a car.
     
      Yes I know this is very unsafe and I DO NOT promote this for anyone. But in my personal experiences it was very fun, though I'll admit I was very scared that the car was going to crash when he came. Which turns out I had a right to be, as soon as his seed flooded my mouth the car swerved. I remember thinking Is he trying to kill me?!  
     
      So there you go I finished one thing on my bucket list that day, now a couple million more to go. :D But my task for you all is to make a bucket list if you don't already have one, or if you do to do/start planning something one there. Email me what it is you want to do at blythe.miller14@gmail.com. The best three will get to choose the themes for my next stories.


Love,
Blythe

No comments:

Post a Comment