Friday, February 1, 2013

Long time no see.

Hey guys! I know it's been forever. There's been a lot distracting me from my usual flow of writing. But cross your fingers, maybe knock on some wood that I'll have something up soon. Here's a little teaser for you, consider it my version of an apology cupcake. :)


Even with the lights on the room was still dark and foreboding. The way he looked at me made me shiver out of fear. I’m out god knows where with a man I've never seen before who obviously has something in store for me, and of course I’m sitting here tied up. My thoughts were yelling at me, which was not helping the massive headache that plagued my skull.

Openly I stared at him. Everything about him was dark, his dark brown hair, dark hazel eyes, and his tan skin. I could tell he was older than me, but he hid it well. In another time and place I might have been attracted to this man. But in the current situation all his looks did was strike fear instead of lust.

Leaning over to me he tucked a stay piece of my light brown hair behind my ear, as he studied my face. The contact made me flinch away; I did not want this man touching me. His eyes went cold. “Don’t flinch away from me. I plan on you being here for a while, so you’re going to have to learn the rules.” Leaning back away from me he says “Rule number one; never pull away from me, you’re here for my pleasure and I plan on taking full advantage of that fact.” 

No comments:

Post a Comment