Monday, March 25, 2013

Good Slut.

As a slave to the worlds most bossy  amazing Sir there's somethings you began to look forward to. Things you cherish and you know you couldn't live without. I had never really thought about this before, but I was on Fetlife yesterday and reading about how a master wouldn't let his slave call him master, sir, or anything of the like as a punishment. So I started to think of all the things I just absolutely love Sir saying or doing to me. The number one thing would have to be when I'm laying with him and he pets my hair. It just feels to natural to have his fingers dragging through my hair after some amazing sex. Secondly when he tells me "Good Slut." no matter the reason, I just have to fight not to get the biggest smile on my face. I'm pretty sure I glow lol. I could really go on forever about what I adore him saying to me, but the last one that really comes to mind is when he whispers "I love you." against my lips. I know that if he would to suddenly stop doing any of these things I might just a die a little inside. So thank you Sir for treating me so well and caring for me so much.

P.S. I have got a question or two if Sir is the same person as pmk222 from earlier blog posts. To put that curiosity to rest, yes he is.

No comments:

Post a Comment