Saturday, April 27, 2013

Treasure Hunt.

What do you do when your Sir texts you a list of things to gather before midnight? Why you go on a treasure hunt of course! When the prize is your own release, -Especially when it's been far to long since your last orgasm-  how could you not? So it's not long before midnight and my list went like this; Towel, lube, lighter, vib, candle, and hairbrush. Oh ya and my laptop. I run around the house in my panties and tank top gathering things as I go. As the clock ticked midnight, I considered myself a winner.

I texted him I had everything he asked for and he answered telling me to call him on skype. Eager to get my reward I do so. Some pinches, pulled hair, bites, burns, and quite a bit of lube later; I'm squirting on cam for him. Yep so guess whose washing their sheets today? That would be me... To bad I don't get have some fun like that today. I hate it when me and Sir are apart for so long, it's like he takes apart of me with him. Oh well I'm counting down the days until the seventh.

No comments:

Post a Comment