Friday, June 28, 2013

Theater anal

The theater was dark and the smell of popcorn was in the air. Vibrator already inside me. My heart already pounding in my chest. I had no clue what was to come of me. On screen the movie had already started, the remote was in his hand this time. Reaching down he pulls up my skirt, leaving the only thing between me and his skillful fingers...my panties.

Which he pushes aside, he pulls out the egg - wet with my juices- and only spares me a glance before he pushes it into a much naughtier hole. With remote still in hand he turns it on, I hold my breath to hold in the gasp of surprise. He teases me turning it up and down randomly all the while demanding I pay attention to the movie.

Quite a high order if you ask me. He leans over and whispers in my ear to take off my panties. I lift my bottom and slide off my silky black panties and hand them over to him. He thanks me by rubbing them against my clit.

(This is still unfinished, I challenged my sir to hack my account....never again will she doubt my hacking abilities)

No comments:

Post a Comment