Monday, July 29, 2013

Give me, Give me, Give me!

I want a good ol'fashion mind fuck. You know the kind where he crawls into your head and doesn't leave until you're so wanton, so needy that you don't even remember your name. You don't worry though because Slut seems like a nice replacement. I want to grind against dirty thoughts, and orgasm to commanding words. I want to lay at his feet a begging hot mess. I want him to tell me I don't know what I want. When he finally lays a hand on me its teasing and taunting. So it isn't long before tears are rolling down my face from being denied what I want most at that moment. Theres so much control to be had over a needy girl, I want him to come and steal it. I want so that when I finally get release that I've been groveling for, its from a sturdy hand spanking me. Going SMACK, SMACK, SMACK across my ass. Mmm yes thats what I want  this fine morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment