Saturday, November 23, 2013

Taunted, Teased, and Tortured.

"Huh, what was that? What'd you say ragazza?"

"I...I...Mmm...I said you're an asshole."

You had on that smirk. You know the one that just drives me insane. Instinct drives me to kiss it off you face. Not light kisses, but hard ones that leave swollen lips. I was putty in your arms as soon as the alcohol put that evil glint in your eyes. Admittedly it wasn't very long until I found myself with a knee in between my legs and scratch marks down my back.

If you were to have me recall exactly how I got there, I don't know if I could. I might tell you it started with one too many drinks and a fake lip piercing. Which in turn lead to a kiss. From there is was a cocktail of halfhearted refusals and sharp nails.

Somewhere on my bedroom floor is my stubbornness. I'm pretty sure its lying next to my sweats, tanktop, and bra.

"Is something wrong ragazza?" Your Italian accent thick on your tongue.

"W-why would you ask that?" I stutter, confusion displaying on my features.

"Well, your whimpering, that must mean something is wrong, right?"

Confusion is sucked away by embarrassment. Some form of a denial slipped through my lips. All the while clever fingers rub at my clit and a smartass mouth tantalizes my nipples. I was being taunted, teased, tortured, and goddamn if I wasn't loving every bit of it.

No doubt he was getting justice for earlier. I should've bit my tongue instead of telling him theres no way he could be a dom. That he couldn't be good in bed if he tried. Now I'm "suffering" the consequences.
 I was oh so mmm... wrong.

"Oh please please stop." I whine. He's given me so many orgasms I've lost count. The pleasure is borderline painful.

"Stop what princess?" He chuckles.

"I can't take anymore. I'm too s-sensitive."

"Take what?" You ask sadistically.

"You know exactly what I', talking about!" I exclaim.

"Do I?" You taunt me yet again.

My huffs and squirms do nothing to remove your hand from in between my legs. Overloading my system, and forcing me to orgasm against my will. Even when I've finally had a break and actually craving an orgasm, I found that he thought it was hilarious to snatch his hand away at the worst possible moment.

Needless to say, by the end of the night I was a mess.

The bed was soaked, and he and I were both exhausted.

I've found that he has a way of surprising me.

No comments:

Post a Comment