Sunday, January 19, 2014

Tale of a Spanking.

I watch everyone file into the classroom from around the corner. The trick is to be late, but not get caught being late by anyone but him.
5...4...3...2... Riiinnnggg!

Thats the bell.

I rush into the classroom. Fake panting as if I ran to get here. Clothes slightly disheveled. I don't dare make eye contact until I reach my seat in the back of the room. I don't want him to notice that its all just a cleverly put on act. A means to an end. I pass dozens of girls, all prim and ready.

All in matching uniforms. Navy blue skirts, grey over the knee socks, white button down shirt with a navy blue tie, and most importantly cotton white panties. Every single girl. See, at my school the main punishment is spanking and teachers don't want the girls wearing promiscuous panties. As I sit, I finally look at him. Straight in the eyes, challenging him with only a look. 

"Ms. Miller I hope you have a good reason for being late."

"Should I?" I quickly retort.

"How about you come join me in front of the class?"

"Hmm... Sure I guess so." Tapping my chin I pretend to be thinking about it. Very deliberately I walk to the front of the room.

"Pull down your panties. Bend over the desk." I'm sure some mixture of a refusal and a smartass comment comes out of my mouth. Its obvious that I'm testing him. Still, he keeps calm and collected. Once again he demands I bend over. The sadistic look in his eyes is one I know well. Fear bubbles up as I realize I'm only giving him the excuse he needs to be more cruel. For the sake of self preservation I slowly bend over his desk.

Still I won't pull down my panties. I don't want him to see how wet they are in anticipation. The white cotton is sticking to my wet cunt. Lying as flat as I can on the desk only makes the buttons from my shirt dig into my breasts more. His fingers barely brush my skin as he folds up my skirt and tucks the end into the waistband.

Reaching over I grab the other side of the old wooden desk to steady myself. I pray that the other girls can't see my legs shaking. Swiftly he yanks down my panties. Not with malice, but with a "rip the bandage off" mentality. I hiss through my teeth when I feel the cold air of the classroom hit someplace warm.

Over my shoulder I hear him say to both me and the class, "This is the third time in a month you've been tardy. My pat-" I can't help myself, the words fly out of my mouth before I can catch them.


"Oh, don't get your panties in a bunch. Its not like I missed anything interesting. This is math class after all." He continues as if he didn't hear my statement.


"- ince is running thin. 15 swats for tardiness and 10 more for unladylike behavior." A gasp erupts from the class. 25 swats! Its unheard of! I swear he nearly smiles as he bends over and grabs the ruler next to me. As he does so he whispers in my ear "See me after school young lady."

I shudder and nod. Loud enough for everyone to hear he reminds me to thank him for each hit. I remind myself that I will not cry. Though I know he will not once pet my ass, I like to imagine he will rub the sting away after each hit; soothing all the redness. 

Smack!

I squeal and jump a little. I'm never prepared enough for the first strike. "Thank you, Sir." I spit out with as much venom as possible. I bet he thinks he can break me, thats cute.

Smack!

"Thank you, Sir." Breathe. Remember breathing is good. I giggle at him, pushing his buttons.

Smack. Smack. Smack.

He hits quickly and I lose myself in the punishment. I thank him after each one. Still trying to keep myself relaxed and breathing, I pretend to yawn as if this is boring me to sleep. Not letting on that each spanking is a wave of both pain and pleasure. 

"This. Is. Not. A. Laughing. Matter." Each word is emphasized by a strike of the ruler. The 'Thank you, Sir's ' became higher pitch as I feel like every smack is one against my clit. My thighs slick with dripping juices. I imagine him setting down the ruler only to slip his hand between my legs. Finding out for himself just how wet I really am. Maybe he even slips a finger in. My little fantasy is so vivid in my head I have to bite back a moan at the idea. 

Smack!

"Thank you, Sir." Oh how much I'd love to hear the class mummer in shock as my math teacher makes me cum in front of them all. I do a mental count. Only a couple more.

Smack. Smack. Smack. Done.

The lovely stinging and warmth spread across my bum. I'll admit this isn't my first spanking. But every single one is better than the last. With as much dignity I can muster on shaky legs; I stand up. I pull up my panties then I set down my skirt. I refuse to look beaten, but its best not to look to excited either.

Walking back through the rows of open mouthed girls, I can't help but crack a smile. I win, I think to myself. Sitting down for the first time, I have to fight the urge to jump back up as the pain floods. A striking emphasis on the punishment I just endured. As I'm getting out my notebook I suddenly remember what he whispered into my ear, 'See me after school young lady'. His stern voice reminds me. Hmm wonder if I really won after all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment