Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Airports are naughty?

So this is a bit of a nothing post. I'm sitting at the airport awaiting my flight. Looking around I realize just how fun this could be for a couple. Of course this is making me wish for my new pretty boy Pmk222... Anyhow how much fun would it be trying to sneak the kinkiest toys you can think of through the x-rays. I wonder what they would be thinking when they could see the outline of your favorite dildo, or you best whip. Or even sneaking in to the airport bathrooms for a little sexy time before you board. No! Even better trying to keep your partner quiet while pleasuring them on the plane. Ugh so many good times I wish I could have... I could totally channel this boredom into a really hot airplane sex story... I guess we'll see huh?

Blythe.

No comments:

Post a Comment