Sunday, November 18, 2012

I love you like a sister. Chapter 3


The next day I wake up to the sound of my sister’s alarm clock going off. I throw out the usual call for silence, and make it transparent I’m not happy about being waked up this early on my day off from school. Something weird not many people know about me is that as soon as I’m woken up for any reason or anyway. I can’t go back asleep. Like there’s no way in hell I can go back to my dreams in tell the next night. This especially sucked this morning being I was dreaming about the most gorgeous body I know about being bent over a teacher’s desk while I smack her with a ruler and tell her what a bad student she’s been.

Usually I hate these dreams their so perfect that it makes me wish for her even more, wish for what I know I can’t get. Except today I will get it, I remember this with a jolt of happiness.  Still lying in bed fantasizing I hear a knock on my bedroom door.  Instinctively I call out “Who is it?” A soft voice says to me

“It’s Alex, can I please come in?” Not knowing what to do I just try and hide the boner I have from last night’s dream under the covers, and answer her with a yes. Slowly she opens the door and steps in. Just looking at her I could see there was something on her mind, so automatically I reach out to her and asked what’s wrong.

“Come here.” I say. She listens to me for once actually doing as I say. Sitting down on the edge of my bed she looks at me and just starts crying. My mind starts reeling. I have no clue what’s going on here! “What’s wrong? What happened?” Is it some boy I ask to myself? If it is I’m going to kill him. Besides she’s mine no one can touch her but me. Adds some dark whisper in my head. My sister is soft and can be shy at times, but she’s never been a crier.

“I’m...I…I’m so sorry…” It takes her a couple tries to get this out. Quickly I tell her she’s fine she just needs to tell me what’s going on and whose ass do I need to kick? This comment earns me a soft smile and an attempt at a laugh, which turns out to be more of a sob.

“No I’m not sorry about this….” She waves her hand in front of her face. “Well I am… I mean… I’m sorry, about whatever I did to make you not like me.”

“Huh? What do you mean? You haven’t done anything wrong.” Why would she think that? I’m so confused it’s not even funny. I’m sure the look on my face shows that.

“Well I must have, why else do you not want to touch me anymore? Am I not old enough for you? Is my body not right?” She asks with this look of worry on her face. Amazed I just look at her. She thinks there’s something wrong with her? I’m the one who dreams of different ways to fuck her, to make her beg for me. Yet here she is right in front of my thinking something is wrong with HER because I didn’t have the balls to do anything.

“Look at me.” I order, and almost instantly her head shoots up. “Do you really think these things?”

“Y-yes…” she stutters out.

“Well don’t your body is beautiful and sexy, and any older you wouldn’t be nearly and perky and firm as you are now. I like my woman like you. You were made for me to play with.” A doubtful look crossed her face. So I added “And if you really don’t believe me, then you can prove to me why I should keep you around. Prove it to me right now.” I slip off the covers challengingly. My boner surprisingly still present. I honestly didn’t think she would do it, But let me tell you I wasn’t about to complain when she pulled down my boxers just enough to pull me out.

Nervously she looks at me as if I was going to suddenly tell her never mind. I mean sure I felt a little guilty but not enough to turn down a blow job from my little sister. Her hand wrapped around the base of me tenderly, her soft brown hair falling around her like a curtain as she bends down to slowly take me into her mouth. Bit by bit my dick sinks into her warm wet mouth. A gasp escapes my mouth when her lips take the place of where her hand used to be.

Leaning on one hand behind me, I weave the other into her hair. Guiding her head up and down and every once in a while suddenly pushing her head as far down as she could go. She may not be the most skilled, but with her soft lips caressing my dick while her tongue licks me every possible place it’s safe to say it didn’t take me long to get to the point of finishing. 

“Alex, Alex baby I’m gonna finish.” But instead of backing off, she keeps going harder and faster, thrusting me into the orgasm. Cumming into her mouth she swallows it all. Yet she doesn’t stop until she’s sucked me dry.  I fall back on the arm that’s held me up this whole time, flopping on to my bed. Readjusting my boxers Alex crawls up next to me laying her head on my chest.

Turning my head I can smell the shampoo she last used, something citrusy probably orange. Whispering into that amazing smell I tell her that she really is everything I ever wanted in a woman, and everything I will ever need. It sounds cheesy and hooky now, but I think I made her feel much better. 

( I wonder if she's been a bad student?) ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment