Saturday, December 1, 2012

The adventures of video chatting.

    So remember my good friend pmk222? Well last night for the second time ever -and the first without family around- we video chatted. But let me tell you it was interesting... Due to some recent troubles in school I had asked him for help in some subjects. Little did I know that I wasn't getting any help until I did something for him first. So for the sake of homework being finished I put on my favorite pair of panties, cute ones with a little black bow, and a matching bra on under my clothes. Then I teased him. I striped for him. Maybe even let take a few pictures. And some other stuff. But the main point of this was I learned some stuff. One a rocking pair of panties can do wonders for your self esteem. Two my pretty boy really is a horny little boy unlike he lead me to believe. And lastly I like to show off, like I really like to find out what a man loves and give it to him. Don't you just love it when you learn something new? Speaking of which I still haven't finished my homework... hahaha.




No comments:

Post a Comment