Saturday, December 1, 2012

Role Reversal- Chapter two

      Damn. Jake thought to himself, he didn’t think she was that scared. He looked at the unconscious figure chained o the bed. Claire’s tiny body seemed fragile like fine porcelain, held fast by chains. “Eh.” Jake said quietly. “Wake up.” He prodded her arm as her head moved slightly to the left.
***
      As Claire opened her eyes she wondered what weird alternate universe she had just awoken into. She started to get up, but found herself unable to move even a fraction of an inch.

“Wha-“ Claire started to say then stopped when she realized that no sound was coming out. Her whole body was sore. A hand touched my thigh causing her to recoil and put up her guard.

“You okay?” Said a dark sexy voice near her. The hand crept up her inner thigh, sending chills up her spine. Jake positioned himself directly over her, forcing Claire to look at him directly. Claire looked at him with terrified eyes. “Shh.” Jake said soothingly. “I’m not going to hurt you, I promise.” This did nothing to appease Claire’s fears. Jake bent down and detached the ball gag gently.

“What are you doing to me?” Claire asked, her voice shaking.

“What do you think I’m doing to you?” Jake said looking at her intently.

“I don’t know, but I don’t like it.” Claire said this empathetically, her face chalk-white.

“How do you know we haven’t even started yet?” Jake said recklessly, grabbing Claire’s hips suggestively.

“Please, let’s not start then!” Claire pleaded desperately trying to move away.

“Shh. I’m not going to hurt you. Sex isn’t bad, you know.” Jake whispered into her ear.

“Yes it is!” Claire cried. “It’s painful and demeaning and horrible!” Jake saw something on her face now that had been less noticeable before terror. Not terror of trying something for first time, but terror of trying something again.

“Shh. I will promise this to you right now. We will play, but I won’t go in you until you ask.” Jake said quietly.

“Pl-play?” Claire stammered her terror and confusion evident.

“Yes.” Jake said. “Play.” He bent down and nipped her clit, causing Claire to yank back as hard as she possibly could.

“Stop! Please!” She begged.

“Shh. I’m not going to hurt you. I Promise.” He said licking her clit skillfully.

“Stop! What do I have to do so that you won’t touch me?” Claire cried.

“You don’t have to do anything, just relax and let me take care of you.” Jake said darkly nipping lightly at her clit.

“Please, please don’t hurt me.” Claire begged quietly.

“I will never hurt you, unless you want it.” Jake promised.

“Why would I want you to hurt me?” Claire asked incredulously, momentarily distracted.

“It might happen, trust me.” Smiling as she quieted down, he kissed her pussy as if he was kissing her mouth. Thrusting his tongue in and exploring her thoroughly. “You’re so damn sexy.” He mumbled into her, a liquid fire pooling inside her, begging for release.

“Wait!” Claire screamed to herself accusatorially. This wasn’t supposed to happen, she was supposed to maintain complete control, yet SHE was the one chained to a bed.  

“Please, stop!” Claire sputtered to him, her face burning with embarrassment.

“You know you love it.” Jake said sliding a finger into her and prodding bluntly.

“No don-HOLY CRAP!” She cried as Jake fingered her. “Stop please!”

“Honey, I’m only getting started. I have you booked for the whole weekend.” Jake said in a no-nonsense tone. “By the time I’m done with you, you won’t be able to stand.” Claire looked at him with terror.

“What is that supposed to mean?” Claire asked her voice and body trembling with fright.

“Sweetheart by the time I’m done, you’ll be screaming for mercy. I promise. No more talking, unless of course you want me to use a gag.”

“Bu-yes, no gags.” She whispered, mortified.

“Yes what?” Jake asked her sliding another finger and scissoring her.

“Holy shit!” Claire cried out as he scissored her. “What the hell?!”

“You aren’t to speak without my permission, and if I let you talk, you will call me Master.” Jake told her firmly.

Claire’s whole body shook as his words sunk in. He scissored her wider this time, causing her to bite back a scream. Slowly the sting faded, replaced by some form of pleasure. Relaxing into the sheets she surrendered to whatever he had planned for her, after all she really couldn’t do much else could she? 

No comments:

Post a Comment