Sunday, April 14, 2013

Fire and Ice.

Sir hates talking on the phone, I love talking on the phone. That alone causes issues in communication. So imagine my complete surprise when he calls me last night. Basically the first words out of his mouth were "Do you promise to do exactly what I say, no questions, no hesitation?" I was in such a shock I could barely utter  a "Y-yes Sir."

It starts off innocently enough with him ordering me to strip off my Pj's. Yet soon there was a pile of clothes in the corner of my room, and a vib in between my legs. Not long after that I also had a hair brush up my ass, feeling so amazingly filled it didn't take long for me to feel the pressure of an orgasm start to build up. In a knowing voice he told me to ask when I want to cum.

Never having to ask to cum before I learned quickly that I had waited to long to ask. The orgasm almost upon me I moaned out "May I please cum Sir, Ooh please may I?" Only to hear a ringing "No." I begged even more trying to prolong the inevitable. "Not yet slut, not yet..." He coos at me threw the phone.

 Just when I thought I couldn't wait any longer he says "Now you may cum." And oh god I do, I whimper thank you after thank you. Awarded with a "Good slut." He tells me to go get an ice cube from the freezer down stairs. Curiosity blooming I do what he says. When I'm back in the safety of my bedroom I ordered to rub the ice over my nipples, down my stomach and against my clit. Shivering, I realize the melting ice isn't the only thing making me dripping wet.

Well the ice was gone and all I had left was water, I took another trip downstairs; this time for a whole tray. Soon I had ice in me both anally and vaginally, it felt like the very core of me was frozen. Yet pleasure still burned bright. With a piece of ice in me I also slipped in the vib, needless to say it wasn't long before I was begging to cum again. Which I was gleefully denied. Then permission was given.

After our little fun with the ice was over he asked me if I had any candles. I thought I knew where he was going with this just not to long ago we were talking about wax play and if I'd ever do it. I said I'd have to get the guts to first. Apparently  Sir decided I was going to get those guts tonight. So we lite the candles and lightly chatted as wax pooled.

When there was enough to start, he told me to poor some on my stomach. I gasped at how hot it was; it dripped down, but cooled fast. It didn't take my long to figure out I actually liked it. Soon I was dripping wax onto my tits, and even my clit. Moaning out in pleasure over the phone. The best part? After all was said and done, I got lots of good pictures!



No comments:

Post a Comment