Saturday, April 13, 2013

What have you learned today little slut?

Let me start by saying I have never been dominated by a woman before, I've always been the one calling her names, smacking her around, and making her cum under my skillful fingers. Somehow last night it just didn't  happen that way. Somehow I was the one humiliated, degraded, and smacked. Now I've had guys do this to me, no big deal. Yet a female voice in my ears calling me a dirty slut while fingering my wet pussy made me feel a whole new level of shame and naughtiness.

Feeling the sweet pleasure of her fingers slide in and out at the same time the hard smack of her other hand  across my face. Oooh I'm blushing just at the memory... What really messed me up though, she got me to beg. I'm a very proud person, but when someone gets me to the brink of orgasm over and over again, stopping just before I can tumble over that edge I will most definitely be begging for mercy.  Or more begging for the privilege to cum, which I was denied over and over.

 Another thing, it was the first time I ever said the word Mistress as someones tittle. This whole thing was so wrong, yet I find myself wanting more. Suddenly I want to be laying over a Mistresses knee while I get spanked. Don't get me wrong I haven't suddenly gone full on lesbian, I just realized that men aren't the only people who can Dom me. I don't even know why I felt that way in the first place. So this is the point in the story where some random cartoon character comes in and asks me what I learned today. To which I would reply "I learned that women can beat and abuse me just as much as men. I also learned that I kinda really like being dominated by a woman." Yeah... I wouldn't put that on Dora....

1 comment:

  1. hello mistress its you little slut. If you are free soon you should call or email me; I've heard we have much to talk about.

    ReplyDelete