Thursday, May 2, 2013

Break ups.

Break ups suck. Like really really suck. And sometimes they fly at you from out of the blue. No one ever has a happy break up. There is only better break ups. But what makes one kind of break up better then another? I guess mine wasn't considered "bad" there was no screaming, no yelling, no last claims of passion. Just cold. I'll be damned if I prefer that over the passion. I mean I know I still care for him deeply. It just wasn't going to work. Yet it still feels unfinished. I don't know... I feel like I'm ranting. It's just this has been in my head all day. I'm not sure how I supposed to feel, to act. He's always been overly serious, very logical. I wish he would've screamed at me, then at least I could be mad. Or sad, but no it never works out the way you want it to. I just want to hide under my covers with Bunny and cry. And I can't, I cried so much yesterday I don't think I have any tears left. I need a bubble bath... and a good friend... and maybe some ice cream... If anyone wants to bring me some ice cream and be a friend let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment