Sunday, May 5, 2013

The Chase.

Ten...nine...eight...seven...six...five...four...three...two...RUN! I crash though the woods. Twigs breaking beneath my feet. All my sense are heightened, I'm on hyper alert. Yet all I can see in front of me are trees. The smell of dirt and fear invade my nose. Although none of which is as terrifying as the foot steps behind me. Loud, heavy, fast.

 I fight to catch my breath, just as I fight to keep running.  I know what will happen if he catches up with me. Pushing myself I put one foot in front of the other as quickly as I can. I hear him gaining on me. Whipping my head around I look back. It took me only a moment to know that I was done.

Abruptly I have dirt under my hands. Where did that branch come from?! Frantically I scramble to get back on my feet. As soon as I do I fall again; clumsy on my feet. Suddenly he was there. A scream crawled its way up my throat and out my mouth. "Go ahead. Scream until your throat is sore, but it wont help you. No one can hear you, no one cares about some stupid cunt."

My eyes widen, I'm fighting to continue to pump air into my lungs. Adrenaline pulsing through my veins. Quickly, without giving me time to react he grabs a fist full of my hair. Pulling me to my feet. His other hand comes up to my face cupping it then turning it to the side as if to get a better look. Yet I wasn't completely surprised when he pulled back and slapped me across the face. I would've fallen back down if not for his hand still in my hair.

He produced a pack that I had not noticed before. From it he took two large zip ties. He secures one around my wrists before tripping me. I fall hard, with nothing to slow or to catch myself. With a practiced ease that frightens me even more so he ties my ankles. Barely huffing he throws me over his shoulder.

I hear whimpering, it took me a second to realize it was me letting out those pitiful pleas where mine."Please...please... I'm a good girl... Oh please let me go... I won't tell anyone I swear...."

"Oh shut up bitch, your not going anywhere. We both know that. "


To be continued?

No comments:

Post a Comment