Thursday, August 15, 2013

Dear Princess Boo

( In response to my letter. It was just too cute not to post here as well.)

Dear BlytheBaby,

Yes!

I am honored to be your Protector, Teacher and Friend.

Being silly, exhibiting playfulness and caring comes naturally to a Daddy.

Being a big fat meanie is an aspect of my situational sadism!

The (not so innocent) flirtations are just part of who I have always been!

I also will do what I can to be the sort of knight you desire for I have been around the block more times than I care to imagine! And your recent post paints an everlasting smile to my countenance.

I will protect your good name by promoting your prose, uplifting your esteem, building your confidence and hopefully eventually help to participate in, coddle and help fulfill your small secret fantasies by leading you past the bad people and steering you towards the nice ones!.

It is interesting you admitted that we often "see what we want to see." I do this about myself and my persona frequently...and....I get myself hurt doing so sometimes.

But seeing yourself as you wish to be is the first step in making your dreams come true.

I want to teach you everything I know! I want to expose you to new experiences I have practice in. I want to introduce you to all sorts of new and exciting things!

I want to not only teach you how to be the best you can, I will lead by example by showing you ways to think like you never have before. There is not a soul who knows me who doesn't say I think differently- I don't think outside the box, I think inside my very own box!

I fear training you to be a good well mannered girl may be a little more difficult, as I cannot lead by example there. But training you to be a good person is paramount. Manners are not as important as intent, and I already sense you have the right heart. I hope to steer that heart and its heartfelt spirit in glorious ways!

A king? Is there such a thing as a "kink King?" The only ruler you're gonna get from me is the wooden one I place upon your behind when disciplining you! I'll stick to "Daddy" as for my aspirations. But I must admit, sometimes I already feel like a King with the beautiful people already in my life.

You already are PrincessBoo! And the crown is there, it just hasn't been polished. That's what I intend to do!

In anxious anticipation,


DaddyO

No comments:

Post a Comment