Monday, November 5, 2012

Pmk222????

        Hello my lovelies! Sorry to disappoint but sadly this is not a little story for you all. Instead it's kind of a personal post. So i have this awesome friend lets call him pmk222 for the time being. So pmk222 has become a good friend of mine lately especially because me and my boyfriend broke up, and he has been there to comfort me. So today pmk222 came over to my house to meet my entire family for the first time, which we all know is awkward for everyone. Yet surprisingly he took it all in rather well. We were supposed to be working on some papers and gosh knows what else, but the night ended up taking an interesting turn... One i hope to incorporated into some of my writing? Who knows.
                                      If interested check him out   http://pmk222.webs.com/


Love,
Blythe

No comments:

Post a Comment