Thursday, May 9, 2013

Just a ity bity post.

Here I am innocently texting in class ( Ok maybe not innocently...) and income some very dirty texts from a very kinky friend of mine. Detailed visions of kidnap and rape start rolling around my head. After about two classes I couldn't take it anymore, I ran off to the girls room in search of some relief. For better or worse I told him what I was doing. He ordered me to call. I told him there was no way I could, I mean what if someone hears! Yet somehow seconds later I was on the phone with him, being call a whore or being told how dirty and slutty I was. How I couldn't even wait to get home before I touched my self. If I could have rubbed against his words I would have. Instead I only had my hand which brought me to orgasm at least twice before I had to scurry off to my next class. I left the bathroom red faced, satisfied, and with a newly found secret. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment