Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Random thoughts.

I'm in some serious need for a geek out. Some one please supply my N64 addiction. Xbox 360 is acceptable as well. PS3 will be allowed, but come on everyone knows N64 is better... Might as well bring any and all Playboys and comic books ( You get extra points for bringing anything Superman). Card games such as Pokemon and Magic the Gathering are more then welcome. Hmm other then those thoughts I have certain fantasy on my mind as of late. And I blame a very certain person for planting these thoughts into my head. :) The idea is a very strict Daddy has to still discipline his 20 year old daughter with spankings. Which is very embarrassing for her to be brought so low so easily. I was supposed to meet up with this person today, sadly  life got in the way. I couldn't sleep a wink last night. All that was going through my head was; I wonder what it'll feel like being held down by him, being hit by him, his hands wrapped around my throat... If I could purr I would. I miss being completely abused. I haven't been for quite some time. I want to be terrified under skillful hands. Sigh... Maybe Thursday will work out. I've been a very mouthy girl, I'm sure I'll get whats coming to me. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment